Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Harbinger


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that showcases our most wanted upcoming releases.


"Harbinger" by Sara Wilson Etienne *Release Date: February 2nd, 2012*                           
When sixteen-year-old Faye arrives at Holbrook Academy, she doesn’t expect to find herself exactly where she needs to be. After years of strange waking visions and nightmares, her only comfort the bones of dead animals, Faye is afraid she’s going crazy. Fast.

But her first night at Holbrook, she feels strangely connected to the school and the island it sits on, like she’s come home. She’s even made her first real friends, but odd things keep happening to them. Every morning they wake on the floors of their dorm rooms with their hands stained red.

Faye knows she’s the reason, but what does it all mean? The handsome Kel tries to help her unravel the mystery, but Faye is certain she can’t trust him; in fact, he may be trying to kill her—and the rest of the world too.




This book sounds fabulous and creepy! I love stories set in schools and the mystery to this one is really compelling. Also, hot guy who might be trying to kill her, my cup of tea! And that cover is just amazing, so that doesn't hurt, either! Definitely one I will be looking forward to in 2012 :0)

14 comments:

  1. Awesome choice! I actually have an ARC of this:) It is great! Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harbinger sound like a fun quirky mystical read. It interests me. I will have to check it out some more. =] Great Wow. =]
    Here is My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading this right now! I had to stop because my boss forced me to read another book, but I'm done with that one and am picking it up again tomorrow. To let you know what I will think or to not let you know...that is up to you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this cover! it looks mysteriously pretty! I like how the story sounds! Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is another book I really want to read, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing Harbinger more and more featured on blogs the past few days! I'll definitely be keeping of the reviews for this one.

    Liz @ Midnight Bloom Reads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harbringer sounds reallyyyyy good! adding this on my list :)

    My WoW pick

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one definitely sounds creepy and like a great mystery. Wonderful WOW pick! :)

    Lea @ YA Book Queen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by. Great pick, I can't wait for Harbinger either it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have an ARC of this that I'm going to start reading within the next couple of weeks for review. I'm quite excited about it and the author. Great pick! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My WoW!
    My YA Author's Appreciation Event!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like SUCH a good book!! I loved seeing everyone's IMMs when they got this book with the creepy doll. I can't wait to see what the doll has to do with the story :)

    Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been hearing a lot about this one, it sounds really good. :D Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this one looks awesome!!

    stop by my WOW post!? I have a few picks!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks awesome. Great pick. I saw that some bloggers have it already. I want this one as well. Old follower

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...