Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Hallowed :0)

"Hallowed" by Cynthia Hand
*Release Date: January 17th, 2012*

For months part-angel Clara Gardner trained to face the raging forest fire from her visions and rescue the alluring and mysterious Christian Prescott from the blaze. But nothing could prepare her for the fateful decisions she would be forced to make that day, or the startling revelation that her purpose—the task she was put on earth to accomplish—is not as straightforward as she thought. Now, torn between her increasingly complicated feelings for Christian and her love for her boyfriend, Tucker, Clara struggles to make sense of what she was supposed to do the day of the fire. And, as she is drawn further into the world of part angels and the growing conflict between White Wings and Black Wings, Clara learns of the terrifying new reality that she must face: Someone close to her will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning.



I don't think words can accurately express how much I covet this book! Unearthly is definitely at the top of the best books I have read this year. I need to know what's happening next with Clara, Tucker and Christian! And mostly, I just want to hang out with Tucker again. I love me some Tucker :0) When I finally get the chance to read this there will be squealing, jumping and probably some psychotic giggling...

21 comments:

  1. Oh great pick! I just finished it and it is awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the middle of reading it now! It's so so so good so far! I love angel books though and I can definitely say Unearthly was the best one I've read! Great pick!

    What I'm waiting on this Wednesday!

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read unearthly yet but everyone is dying to read this! great pick ;) Will hopefully finish reading unearthly before hallowed comes out!

    - Juhina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unearthly makes me feel like this one's going to be SUUUUPER intense. Hopefully in a good way. :P

    Here's my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm reading Unearthly right now because i requested an egalley of Hallowed from netGalley. i LOVE IT! great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice, Unearthly is on my list of books to get and read as well as this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. NetGalley has this right now. I didn't request it because I haven't read Unearthly, so I don't know how hard it is to get, but it would probably be worth a shot! :)

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/11/www-18-and-waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely loved Unearthly, I would almost give my soul to read this or to have it in my hands already. It looks like it's going to be even better and the cover is just absolutely gorgeous! Thank you, for sharing this fantastic WoW post!

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My WoW!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read this a few weeks ago and thought it was amazing. Well worth the wait in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read Unearthly! Those are beautiful covers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I have to read Unearthly first! I was drawn in by the covers. Sounds like a good read too, I can't believe the sequels just around the conern. Must get my hands on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great choice! I loved Unearthly and I definitely cant wait for this one either!!!

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need to read Unearthly! I've seen Hallowed on a few different blogs today and they all gush about how awesome the first one is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so hanging out for this book, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. We both have good taste this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohhh I'm reading this one right now! Great pick! It's good so far :)

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read Unearthly yet, but I've heard the best things about it! And apparently, the sequel is highly anticipated as well :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You awesomesauce blogger! First you pick Hallowed too as your WoW (I cannot cease commending on you on your obvious taste), but you also HAVE A SHATTER ME GIVEAWAY going on! I've decided I love you<3

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great Pick! I still need to read Unearthly, but can't wait for this one :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...