Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that showcases our most wanted upcoming releases.

"Amplified" by Tara Kelly
Release Date: October 25th, 2011

When privileged 17-year-old Jasmine gets kicked out of her house, she takes what is left of her savings and flees to Santa Cruz to pursue her dream of becoming a musician. Jasmine finds the ideal room in an oceanfront house, but she needs to convince the three guys living there that she's the perfect roommate and lead guitarist for their band, C-Side. Too bad she has major stage fright and the cute bassist doesn't think a spoiled girl from over the hill can hack it. . . . In this fresh new novel by critically acclaimed author Tara Kelly, Jasmine finds out what happens when her life gets Amplified.
*From Goodreads


I have had a major weakness for Contemps lately, but I'm cool with it. This one sounds rockin'! (Pun intended)

10 comments:

  1. I like the cover of this one, it stands out. Hope you don't have to wait too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your pick! Amplified sounds hilarious. Its definitely on my wishlist. Great choice =)

    My WoW

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh in Santa Cruz?! I love it, so close to home. I'll definitely have to check this one out :) Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds so good!!! I love books about musicians :) Great pick!!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Music + Contemporary = Awesome! I'm also looking forward to reading this and I'm glad we don't have too long to wait. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This book looks so adorable. I will have to add it to my list! I love anything that incorporates music.

    New follower :). I'm excited to read some of your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it'll be a funny one! Nice pick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds amazing! Definitely going on the wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...